fixing my broken heart,,,

| Kamis, 14 April 2011
 

 -BROKEN HEART-

i always waiting for a someone to
say something like this to me..

"give me your broken heart,
I'll fix it for you.."

why did you break my heart?
and I sincerely give my heart to you, but you're wasting, you destroy..
but not why I will fix it with a sweet smile for you ..


 I gave my heart away..
but it followed me home..
so i put it in the box..
until the blood had stopped from coming out
from my heart..

and now..
i'll try to fix it..
so that one day i can give my unbroken heart
to someone else for him to break it again..
I fix it, fix it and fix it..
it's too hard for me..but i'm still trying..
until i give up to fix it..
I want to throw away my heart..
but i feel empty in my chest and my heart..
then i found the best way to solve my problem..
I filled my heart with all
with my friend..my family..
and  I just complete it by fill it
with a huge love for
ALLAH, family and all of my friends..
and very hate to she,,
then i use safety heart to ensure my love,,
for someone who is there who loves me,
next.. I think the beautiful future that I will go through,
now.. I felt I was going through a wonderful day with someone that I did not know who he really is?


love you all
thanks for everything..
from now on..
i want to focus on study..
so one day i really can fix someone heart..
without using safety pin.



7 komentar:

  1. mirip cerita komik nih,,
    hahahaha
    lo dh pernah baca ichigo 100% lom,,
    sama nih kisah nya,,,
    broken heart,,
    hahahahaha :)

    BalasHapus
  2. love your posting, now i won't cry anymore....^_^

    BalasHapus
  3. aku juga sakit karena mencintai :(

    BalasHapus
  4. aku juga sakit karena mencintai :(

    BalasHapus
  5. yaa don't cry anymore, everything's gonna be okay. :)

    endah: sabarr yaa,, ^^
    cinta akan dtg lebih indah ketika kita pernah merasakkan cinta yang pait #pengalaman hehe..

    BalasHapus

Next Prev
▲Top▲